Friday, January 13, 2012

Trust

What happened to you trust?
Tell me where did you go?
Why did you have to leave so quick?
Couldn't you have left slow?
I don't know you anymore
You left when I was only a kid
I know you were with me before
But I don't know what I did.
All I did do was be born.
But wait that wasn't under my control
With you my life was warm
Now my soul seems so cold
My hands feel extra worn
My feet feel overly used
From the years months and miles
I've spent constantly chasing after you
What did I do trust?
To make you go away
Was it something I didn't do
That made you not want to stay?
I've sent buckets of tears
To where I'd thought you be now
But I guess you're not there
Cause they just keep falling down
It's been way to long
And I really want you here
Cat you see that when you're with me
I don't have not one single fear
I don't care how I put words together
Or how many times I'm wrong
I sure wish you'd had stayed forever
But I feel you are long gone.
Though I think I will someday
I will not quit on you not this time
What happened to you trust?
Why is it, for me, so hard for you to find.

Anonymous Thoughts - RPeterson

No comments:

Post a Comment