The things I choose,
The things I chose.
Gives me happiness,
Has given me woes.
Has made me friends,
Has made me foes,
The things I choose,
The things I chose.
The things I choose,
The things I chose.
I have sunk down,
And up I rose.
I guess, I know,
That's how life goes.
The things I choose,
The things I chose.
The things I choose, the things I chose.
Since I was born, this I did so.
I chose to breathe, I chose to grow,
I chose to read, I chose to know.
I chose to stop, I chose to go,
I chose to hide, I chose to show.
I chose to speak up, and then say no.
I chose to open my mind and then say oh!
I chose something stupid and then say doh!
I chose to be more than the average joe.
I chose to seek, I chose to find,
I chose to sleep, I chose my mind.
I chose my strength is second in line,
I chose to see when once I was blind.
I chose to cry, I chose to crawl,
I chose to try, I chose football.
I chose to stand on my own ten toes.....
The things I choose, the things I chose.
Anonymous Thoughts - RL Peterson
No comments:
Post a Comment