Sunday, August 5, 2012

IT's Time



Who am I
what kind a nigga like that
when the sun outside
I wish the sky turn black
I hope the world get better
as my health gets worse
I dream about millions
while Im ridin in a hearse
Like the devil Im cursed
But  God gave me this gift
Breathing pain since birth
Aint too much that I can lift
physically,
 but mentally a nigga weak
I keep thinking its gone work
then I fall below my feet
praying someone save me
cause Im drowning in my sins
trying hard to change me
Im even frowning when I win
in the end we all perish
still a nigga still embarrassed
to do what he really feel
even if its doing nothing
but something got to give
that mean something got to take
as long as a nigga living
can he ever be fake
cause fake is something that don’t exist
make a list
get mad at the world
nigga make a fist
punch wall hit it hard
watch the blood run
keep your faith till the return
cause here His Kingdom come
whats the purpose
whats the focus
whats the end result
off into space to the stars do I catapult?
or do I fall deep down where bad souls lay
will I feel the heat a hundred trillion times the sun rays
do you picture Richard doing good for your grace
or am I a living example just another soul displaced
be a blessing what they stressing
but Im stressing for a helping
still confused about the lesson
about to grab this loaded weapon
and kill all my thoughts
seem like they hinder
don’t know my own my momma voice
nigga do you not remember
heart hard like a cinder block
so I barely let the love out
and even a smaller amount in
and that’s a damn shame
look what Im passing to my children
see dad good but only to circumstance
at a very early age graduated to a man
and still a kid inside
just waiting for both ends to collide
then what
if it was 50 years ago
would I be chillin at the end of a rope
cause now the rope virtual
you don’t just get killed now
they get you in yo pockets
how the hell you sposed to live now
and you caint die yet
you gotta suffer
seeing life through my eyes 
aint this a muthafucker

-anonymous thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment