Monday, April 11, 2011

Choices

Man o man, the choices I did make
Some of them great, some of them mistakes
Before, it was "what did I lose" was my only concern
Now I know the truth, it is what did I learn
What came into my life, who came and went
The knowledge I breathed in, during that time spent
The insight I gained, that I had failed to see
That helped me figure out, that I am me.
The choices I make and the things I choose
Some things I chose, gave me the blues
Some things I picked, I really had no clues
But Im glad I have choices to pick from and choose.
Hopefully now on, when a decision is needed
I will see the whole picture before I agree it
I will feel the situation, make my mind and thoughts quiet
I will check every option before I deny it
I wont have all the time to examine all the specs
But have enough sense, and understand who it affects
There is no shortcut, no avoiding it right?
Everyday there are choices you must make in this life.

- anonymous thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment