Friday, October 28, 2011

What Music Means

What is music?
All I know is it runs thru my veins.
It brings me unmeasurable joy,
It helps me release all of my pain.
The flowin, and showin,
Everybody already knowin,
The way the words goin together
Leaves large amounts of pleasure.
Wherever, whenever,
You better? Whatever.
Get deep like a cellar?
Deep like buried treasure.
So down with the music,
like Im close to the ocean floor.
So high off the adrenaline rush,
That I just take off and soar.
So intune with the lyrics
People begin to adore,
While the other half starts to hate,
The pen is mightier than the sword.
So in love with that sound,
It just opens my mind.
Until Im my height underground,
This little light gone shine.
Every up every down,
Everyday I go thru it,
I might chop it and screw it,
But I gotta have my music...

Anonymous Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment