A question must be asked. Do I believe in the same things as I did in the past? I have read somewhere it says "doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome is insanity". Still everyday I wake up and look in the mirror because that is what I have done since I was 5, but to some people that is vanity? And since I acknowledge vanity by saying it, does that mean I believe in it? Do I believe it to exist because I just thought of it? So today I set out to test the unlimits of life and acknowledge the breaths I take for granted. This will not be easy because I know for a fact I cant control what controls the air that enters my lungs 100% all of the time, everyday. I cant control my heart to pump more blood or pump less blood on a regular daily basis....or can I? Maybe the real question is not can I do it, but do I have the time to do it? With real life circumstances like bills, family, work, sleep, sports, television, food, exercise, books, movies, news, hobbies, music, writing, thinking, complaining, talking, yelling, sitting, running, and standing(and those are just a few ideas off the top of my head!) that bombard my life everyday, I don't think I have time to worry about breathing.
I am just clearing my head for the day ahead. The various thoughts that stay in my mind or pass through are they always my own thoughts? Am I always going to be asked to believe this because of that? Can anyone see what you see and the exact way you see it? Will that ever be possible? Should I waste time asking questions to where the answer can be over 1 billion different things and still be true? Or is there only one certain truth? Is the only thing guaranteed in life DEATH and TAXES? Or is that just American lifestyle? Do they think the same thing in Uganda? What about Australia or China? Shit, who knows right? One thing has to be for sure though, NOBODY KNOWS.....right?
anonymous thoughts
No comments:
Post a Comment